Time and again
Hello girls! Uh-huh..the CELL-VIBRATOR heralds!
This blog dribbles with emotions and nostalgia..don't you think? To all of you, how's school? Couldn't be better--I expect. Heh-heh.and I'm left with some ten minutes ticking on this computer which I literally borrowed from Delifrance.
Unnecessary comments aside, I really wish I had more time..with all of you, with everything I did. Just as it is only normal for humans to err, you and I know that we had only that much time left in our hands before everything go poof! All would be but a past that we could only vaguely embrace...
Yet that is so much we can do. The time comes when we will lose something..again and again..again and again..
KEEP IN CONTACT, OKAY!
This blog dribbles with emotions and nostalgia..don't you think? To all of you, how's school? Couldn't be better--I expect. Heh-heh.and I'm left with some ten minutes ticking on this computer which I literally borrowed from Delifrance.
Unnecessary comments aside, I really wish I had more time..with all of you, with everything I did. Just as it is only normal for humans to err, you and I know that we had only that much time left in our hands before everything go poof! All would be but a past that we could only vaguely embrace...
Yet that is so much we can do. The time comes when we will lose something..again and again..again and again..
KEEP IN CONTACT, OKAY!
Labels: By MC

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home